Course DatesTo be verified
All candidates must have completed Siemens S7 – Level 1 and have a minimum of a further 6 months experience with Siemens PLCs after completion of the Level 1 course.
Cost: € 1595 . Includes course manual, lunch and refreshments.
The successful completion of this programme by the learner does not lead to an award, but a certificate of attendance is issued to each participant.
This five day Siemens Simatic S7 – Level 2 course is designed to concentrate on the planning, design and start-up of Siemens Simatic S7 systems.
Having completed the Siemens S7 Level 1 course, the knowledge and skills acquired are consolidated and further enhanced.
At the end of the course, course participants will be able to
- Customise and Write sophisticated Step 7 programs using Function Blocks.
- Critically Analyse and Optimise existing user programs in highly complex processes.
- Use PLC Test and Diagnostic Tools to troubleshoot Siemens Simatic S7 PLC systems.
- Involve participants in workshops, designed to develop their own applications and advance their existing Step 7 programming skills.
- While it is possible to participate in the Step 7 Level 2 training course without completing the Step 7 Level 1 course some students may find it to difficult coping with the many skills taught throughout the course.
Course participants must have completed the Siemens Simatic S7 – Level 1 course.
Who Should Attend?:
- Individuals who have completed the Siemens S7 Level 1 course.
- Individuals who have responsibility for maintaining, trouble shooting existing Siemens Simatic PLC systems.
- Individuals who want to develop and create sophisticated advanced programming techniques used in Siemens Simatic S7 PLC applications.
Duration: 5 days course.
Safety Shoes –Not Required on this course