Course Dates4th April, 2019 - 5th April, 2019 (2 days)
11th April, 2019 - 12th April, 2019 (2 days)
In addition to the 5 day Level 1 PLC programme
- Siemens Simatic S7 – Level 1
- PLCs- Allen Bradley using RSLogix 5000- Level 1 )
- Siemens TIA-1200-1500 PLCs
Trainees wishing to avail of accreditation also need to:
1. Complete mini projects they are assigned, as part of a training pack containing PLC software (for loading onto the trainee’s laptop).
2. Return successfully completed mini projects to First Polymer Training for review.
3. Attend a further 2 days which will cover the full assessment required in order to achieve QQI accreditation. The cost of the 2 extra days is included in the original price of €1895.
You will receive a software pack on day 5 of the course.
This pack contains LOGO 8 Version software coupled with a series of tasks that you must successfully complete and email back to us by a specified date. Full instructions are given in the pack.
Please note that you need to install the LOGO Version 8 Software from the software pack onto your own laptop. This will be the laptop that you will need to bring with you on the 2 accreditation days.
Please Note: LOGO Version 8 software can only run on Windows 8 or 7 operating systems
Name of Awarding Body: Quality and Qualifications Ireland QQI
Title of Programme: PLC’s using either Siemens S7’s or Allen Bradley ControlLogix’s.
Award to which it leads: Programmable Logic Controllers
QQI Code: 6N537O
This programme is a QQI component (minor) award, certified at Level 6 on the national framework of qualifications – see www.nfq.ie and is a mandatory component of major award 6M5154 – Maintenance Skills Technology
Safety Shoes –Not Required on this course