Course Dates11th October, 2018 - 12th October, 2018 (2 days)
2 Day Introduction to PLCs and SCADA HMI
Cost: €795 Inclusive of course manual, lunch, and refreshments.
This two-day PLC / SCADA HMI course is designed to focus on the fundamentals of Programmable Logic Controllers and SCADA HMi’s used in the industry.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Design and Write basic PLC programs and generate SCADA HMI graphics for industrial applications.
- Trouble Shoot hardware & software whilst using PLCs or SCADA HMI graphics.
- Involve participants in workshops, designed to develop their own applications and advance their existing Step 7 programming skills.
No prior use or knowledge of PLCs or SCADA HMi’s is necessary, but the 2 Day PLC& SCADA HMI course assumes that course participants are able to operate a keyboard and have PC computer skills.
- Description of PLC Hardware.
- Fundamentals of PLC Software. Ladder, Statement List, Structured Text & flow Block Diagrams.
- Create New Project and PLC settings.
- Hardware Configuration & Diagnostics.
- Timers, Pulse, On-Delay, Off-Delay, On/Off Delay Timers.
- 7 Day Weekly Timer.
- Pulse Train 10Sec On/Off Timers.
- Assign both the PLC and the SCADA HMI with an IP Address.
- Setup PLC to SCADA HMI communications over Ethernet.
- Generate SCADA HMI Graphics.
Who Should Attend?
The Hands On 2 Day Intro PLC’s and SCADA HMi’s Workshop is designed as an introduction to personnel that wishes to advance their careers in to the world of Industrial Automation. No prior knowledge of PLCs or SCADA HMis is required. This is a beginners course and all are welcome.
On completing the 2 Day PLC & SCADA HMI Course each participant can enrol in the
7 Centre Court, Blyry Business and Commercial Park, Athlone.
Duration: 2 days course.
Safety Shoes – Not Required on this course