Course DatesTo be verified
€795 (10% discount for Plastic Ireland/Ibec Members) Inclusive of course manual, lunch and refreshments
Medical Device Auditor – Internal / Supplier
Training Benefits will include:
* FDA Quality System Regulations
* Auditing ISO 13485
* Planning and executing audits efficiently
* Internal Audits
* How to bring real business value to the audit process
* Identifying the weakest links in your supply chain
* Supplier Audits
* Observations – ranking and how to take action
* Techniques for completing the schedule on time, every time
* Linking audits to the CAPA system
* Integrating the audit process to Management Review
* The FDA Inspection – what to expect
* Practical auditing workshops
Every participant will have the opportunity to identify their key requirements in advance of the course
Who should attend?
Personnel in Quality and Regulatory, Supply Chain Auditors, Purchasing, Quality System Developers and Suppliers to the Medical Device Industry.
The successful completion of this programme by the learner does not lead to an award, but a certificate of attendance is issued to each participant.
Safety Shoes – Not Required on this course