Course DatesTo be verified
COST €1095 Includes course manual, lunch and refreshments.
DURATION: 3 Days
- Plastic materials used in Extrusion Blow Moulding (such as HDPE, PP, PET (G), and PVC).
- Pre-production checks that should be completed.
- Material handling and preparation
- Dealing with regrind
- Checking heating and temperature control readings.
- Starting the machine logically and safely
- Adjusting die gap and screw speed.
- Head Tooling: Die/Core/Core Receiver. Die & Core cleaning
- Parison Programming: Function of components and adjustment of profile.
- Parison Faults: Draglines, Poor Distribution and Sagging, etc.
- Best practice for monitoring and recording production data
- Moulds: Care and routine, maintenance
- Blowing: Pressures for Pre blow and Main blow.
- Process sequence: What happens & when.
- Logical and safe shut down procedure
- Production faults: Holes, contamination, Shrinkage, Distortion, poor distribution, weak weld, etc.
- Practical sessions: Hands-on experience will make up a major part of the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is primarily designed for trainee setters and/or any technical personnel who wish to gain a good practical knowledge of extrusion blow moulding.
This course can be tailored to run as an in-company course meeting your needs.
Should you wish to learn more about theis course please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful completion of this programme by the learner does not lead to an award, but a certificate of attendance is issued to each participant.
Safety Shoes – Required on this course
This course is tailored to run as an in company course meeting your needs.
Should you wish to learn more about theis course please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com