Course DatesTo be verified
Automation/Robotics Training (1 Day)
Cost: €395 (10% discount for Plastic Ireland Members).
Inclusive of course manual, lunch and refreshments.
First Polymer Training is pleased to announce a new one day Automation/ Robotics training programme to take place at our training centre in Athlone. Our centre is equipped with a STAR Automation – Gxe-1000 Stec 360B and Wemo robots.
This module has been designed
- To equip the course participants with a grounded knowledge of practical and appropriate applications of typical automation found in the plastics industry, as represented by the automation installed at First Polymer Training.
- To allow the course participants to focus on cycle time improvement and appropriate machine optimisation in conjunction with automation systems.
- To introduce the course participants to safety systems associated with injection moulding automation.The course participants will be introduced to the following
- General Overview of Automation Systems
- International Safety Regulations and specific machine safety
- Basic Injection Moulding Machine Applications
- Set up of Robot & Machine to include Timers, Modes and Sequences
- Machine/ Robot adjustment
The successful completion of this programme by the learner does not lead to an award, but a certificate of attendance is issued to each participant.
Safety Shoes – Required on this course