Course DatesTo be verified
Duration: 2 Days
This course combines the theory of plastic injection moulding and Moldflow’s unique design principles together with the practical use of the simulation software and interpretation of the results.
In this course, students learn features, functionalities and workflows in Autodesk Moldflow Adviser through hands-on exercises. Students learn how to become more efficient at evaluating digital prototypes, running analysis and interpreting results of all analysis types available in the Design, Manufacturing, and Advanced packages.
Who should attend ?
- Those interested in designing parts, not only for function, but also for ease of manufacture, thereby enabling parts of consistent quality to be produced cost effectively.
- Staff who need to understand how part and mould design can affect final part quality and cost.
- Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Tooling Engineers and new users of Autodesk Moldflow Adviser. Prior mould analysis experience is not necessary.
What will you learn?
- How to complete fill, pack, & warp analysis
- Evaluate CAD geometry, runners, and cooling lines
- How to determine the reliability of your simulation results
Each trainee will receive a copy of the training manual and notes, along with a certificate of course completion.
Training provider: Wilde Analysis
Read some interesting technical blogs from Louis Barnes Principal Engineer with Wilde Analysis here
Safety Shoes –Not Required on this course